The roller die cutting system in the scalloping machine can cut scallops on roller blinds and awnings in a single step. Scallop shapes are made to the customer design and can be changed easily. With this system scallops are cut quickly and accurately. For cutting turret shapes, a clicker press is available.
Used in: Roller Blinds, Awnings and Drapery and Home Textiles.
- Maximum fabric width 600 cm
- Maximum scallop height 8 cm
- Table mounted or self supporting stand
- Adjustable cutting pressure (manual or pneumatic)
- Manually operated (electric operation optional)
- Exchangeable cutting board with tray and knives protected by rubber, with up to 5 shapes per board
- Shapes made to customer’s specification
- Optional electric adjustment of cutting board
- Machine dimensions (L x W x H): fabric width+60 x 70 x 120 cm
- Power supply depending on options: completely manual or 208/230V, 50/60Hz and 6 bar air supply