The CNC-controlled marking table (or plotter) is used for fast and accurate marking of roman blinds or other fabrics. The marking is done with dots of ultra-violet or sublimating ink. It is also possible to use a marking pen, but this is a slower process. Optionally, the marking table can be supplied with modeling software for roman blinds, or other products or shapes.
Used in: Roman blinds, Drapery and Home Textiles and Technical fabrics.
- Marking dimensions maximum 350x600 cm
- Stable steel frame with smooth and hard-wearing tabletop
- Accurate guiding system for X and Y axis
- Support for a pen marker or inkjet systems
- Joystick control for easy and flexible positioning of start point
- Modeling software for roman blinds or other models/shapes
- Clamping system to pull fabrics on the table
- Accessible from all sides
- Optional line laser(s) for aligning fabrics
- Machine dimensions depend on cutting dimensions and options
- Power supply 208/230V, 50/60Hz, 6 bar air supply