BX cutting table
The BX cutting table, cuts rectangular shapes such as panel blinds, roller blinds and screens in two axis by using a single bridge. The bridge is equipped with a dual cutting system and the fabric is kept in position by using a belt clamping system for both directions. It is possible to select ultrasonic cutters (with different cutting angles), round razor knife, or crush knife. Cutting is done on a (tempered) glass sheet of maximum 3.2m x 6m size. The table is open from 3 sides for easy access.
The BX cutting table can be supplied with a fully automatic roll storage system that has a loading and winding off system, and uses optimization software. This software allows the machine to combine multiple jobs by using nesting functions to optimize fabric usage. The software is customized to the customers’ production requirements, after which the system can automatically produce a complete job queue (this could be a full day production). A special software package enables the operator to re-optimize the cut plan while taking the defects in account. All the operator has to do is to remove the cut panels. The software also has remnant usage functions, minimizing scrap even further.
Due to the cost effective single bridge solution customers have the advantage of having a CNC solution that avoids turning around the fabric manually and having the possibility to use nesting software.
- Net cutting area 310 x 590 cm
- Stable steel frame with hard-wearing table top, and air cushion system to support and move the glass sheet
- Cost effective single bridge cutting in two directions
- Universal tool supports (two in total) for ultrasonic cutters (different cutting angles possible), pizza knife, or crush knife
- Database with fabric data to select cutting tools, cutting speeds, offset values, etc...
- PC software for calculating blind and panel sizes, fabric usage optimization (nesting and remnant storage), and graphical user interface with touch-screen
- Order entry with barcode or via LAN and/or database system
- Optional automatic winding off and fabric pulling system for automatic loading and changing rolls with a fabric roll storage system
- Optional fully automatic roll storage system (up to 800 rolls)
- Machine dimensions depend on cutting dimensions and options
- Power supply 208/230/400V, 50/60Hz, 6 bar air supply