Rewinding and slitting
One of the first processes commonly performed on textiles, is to rewind the material to a new roll of a different size or width. For this purpose, ASCO has several solutions available. Besides rewinding the fabric, these machines can also be used to inspect the material for defects, perform length measurements, and/or one make one or more length or cross cuts during processing.
Tango rewinding machine
The Tango rewinding, inspection and cutting machine can be used for rolls of all kinds of fabrics, such as decorating textiles, fabrics for clothing industry, knitted fabrics and many more. Optionally available for wide fabrics is a roll to zig-zag stacking solution to ship in a cardboard box instead of an expensive oversized shipment of the wide fabrics on a roll.
- Flexible and modular concept
- Sole operator
- Fabric width up to 400 cm
- Cradle with antistatic rollers
- Maximum roll diameter up to 60 cm (other dimensions on request)
- Inspection table with top or bottom/back lighting with variable light intensity
- Accurate length measurement system
- Winding up station with adjustable speed control
- Machine dimensions (L x W x H): 40 x 170 x 170 cm
- Power supply 208/230V, 50/60Hz, 1 kW
Rewinding Machine for Wall Covering
The wall paper rewinding and inspection machine has been developed in close cooperation with wall paper manufacturers to ensure the wall paper is rolled neat, tight and at high speed.