Full Size Slitters
Driven slitters are used to divide a single roll into two or more smaller rolls, or to trim the selvage from the roll. This way the finished roll(s) can be used immediately in another process, such as vertical blinds production, which then no longer requires the length cuts to be made.
- Fabric width up to 400 cm
- Maximum roll diameter 50 cm (larger on request)
- Maximum roll weight 250 kg (rolls up to 1000 kg on request)
- Up to 30 adjustable slitting knives
- Available cutting systems: cold crush cutters, heated knives, rotating knives, stationary knives, or ultrasonic cutters
- One or two driven winding shafts, optionally pneumatic controlled and with safety chuck
- Edge control system
- Optional back lighting
- Programmable length measurement
- Cross cutter
- Machine dimensions (L x W x H): fabric width+100 x 120 x 200 cm
- Power supply 208/230V, 50/60Hz, 2 kW, 6 bar air supply
The ASCO mini slitter is a basic slitter with minimal options, allowing you to process small rolls. The mini slitter is often used for cutting the base material to the correct width for manufacturing vertical blinds.