Rumba panel cutting machine
The Rumba inspection and panel cutting machine is a space-saving alternative when compared to cutting tables and is used for cutting panels directly from a roll.
- Small footprint
- Sole operator
- Fabric width up to 350 cm
- Maximum roll diameter 40 cm
- Cradle with antistatic rollers
- Flexible and modular concept
- Inspection table with back lighting
- Accurate length measurement system with keyboard for programming panel length and quantity
- Adjustable cutter guide to align cutting line to printed pattern (up to +/- 5 cm)
- Stainless steel storage container on wheels for cut panels
- Optional intelligent software for inspection and cutting optimization. After inspection, the software calculates the best cutting sequence of the panels (nesting)
- Machine dimensions (L x W x H): fabric width+70 x 185 x 180 cm
- Power supply 208/230V, 50/60Hz, 1 kW
Rewinding and slitting
One of the first processes commonly performed on textiles, is to rewind the material to a new roll of a different size or width. For this purpose, ASCO has several solutions available. Besides rewinding the fabric, these machines can also be used to inspect the material for defects, perform length measurements, and/or one make one or more length or cross cuts during processing.
Rewinding Machine for Wall Covering
The wall paper rewinding and inspection machine has been developed in close cooperation with wall paper manufacturers to ensure the wall paper is rolled neat, tight and at high speed.