Finishing and Inspection
Besides our various product inspection hoists, we also offer various solutions for finishing your products and can also develop customized equipment for your next processing or assembly steps.
Assembly Table For Panel Blinds
The assembly and inspection table has two end stops - one fixed and one on guides - allowing perfectly squared assembly of wooden or aluminium strips in panel blinds (top, bottom and in between).
Used in: Roller Blinds, Panel Tracks, Insect Screens and Screens.
- Maximum fabric width 300 cm
- End stops (one fixed, one movable) for positioning strips exactly square on the blind
- Pneumatic pressure roll on fixed end stop
- Variable distance between strips 20 to 100 cm
- Buffer space below table
- Strip size 10-40 mm, 1-3 mm thick (different measurements on request)
- Manual operation, or optional automatic, barcode driven system
- Machine dimensions (L x W x H): fabric width+50 x 300 x 120 cm
- Power supply depending on options. 208/230V, 50/60Hz. 6 bar air supply only for manual operation
Tube Mounting and Rolling-Up Devices
Combining the tube mounting device with a rolling up device, we have not only created a very convenient way to assemble your products. It also allows you to roll up even the widest products.
Tube Taping Machine
With the ASCO tube taping machine pre-taped tubes are no longer needed. This tube taping machine allows you to accurately specify where on the tube the tape is supposed to start and stop and is also available with automatic loading or cleaning options.
Basic Assembly and Inspection Hoist
Using our basic assembly and inspection hoist, you can inspect the final product by mounting and extending the product the same way it will be used by the customer. These hoists can be made as high as 7m.
Smart Assembly and Inspection Hoist
The ASCO smart hoist provides additional features for quicker mounting of the product, further automation using programmable features and more accurate inspection by means of the tiltable window sill.