VM300/400 Folding Machine
With the VM300 and VM400 folding machine, screens, PVC, and other fabrics are folded and clamped in a special plastic U-profile. This process guarantees an accurate flat fold, which can be processed further on another machine, such as an IL110 welding machine, to create a pocket. The U-profile is removed after welding and can be used again. Three different U-profiles are available in a maximum length of 400 cm. This machine can also be build with a special crease blade for creasing coated fabrics with either one or two crease lines.
Used in: Insect screens, Screens, Projection Screens, Technical Fabrics and Sign Industry.
- Folding length 300 cm (VM300) or 400 cm (VM400)
- Pocket size adjustable between 20 and 60mm (different range on request)
- Optional pneumatic ejection device
- Machine dimensions (L x W x H): 350/450 x 65 x 130 cm
- Power supply 208/230V, 50/60Hz. 6 bar air supply