The MT type cutting table is a manual operated cutting table for made-to-measure awnings, panels, roller blinds and technical textiles.
Also available with a rotating or ultrasonic cutter for making length cuts exactly perpendicular to the cross cut.
A MT type cutting table is always built to the customer's requirements, therefore many configurations and options are available.
- Manual cutting system up to 500 cm wide with a rotating knife or ultrasonic cutter
- Any cutting size and area possible
- Stable steel frame with smooth and hard wearing table top
- Unwinding system with or without edge control and rewinding motor
- Pneumatic fabric clamp for holding the fabric during cutting
- T-bar length stop system
- Manual rotating or ultrasonic length cutting system (optional)
- Other options include: a digital length stop and back lighting for inspection
- Machine dimensions depend on cutting dimension and options
- Power supply 208/230V, 50/60Hz, 6 bar air supply
Video: Manual cutting table for awnings