Bolero inspection machine
The Bolero is an exceptionally versatile rewinding and inspection machine, with enhanced focus on fabric inspection. The large, tilted inspection surface gives operators a clear view of the fabric, which can be improved further by means of top or back lighting.
- Flexible and modular concept
- Sole operator
- Fabric width up to 350 cm
- Maximum roll diameter up to 60 cm
- Driven unwinding shaft with loop control rewinding fabrics tension free
- Large tilted inspection table with 60 cm wide back lighting
- Accurate length measurement system
- Rewinding station with adjustable speed control
- Optional Windows based PROCON inspection software for fault registration and continuous width measurement
- Machine dimensions (L x W x H): fabric width+40 x 180 x 220 cm
- Power supply 208/230V, 50/60Hz, 1 kW
Rewinding and slitting
One of the first processes commonly performed on textiles, is to rewind the material to a new roll of a different size or width. For this purpose, ASCO has several solutions available. Besides rewinding the fabric, these machines can also be used to inspect the material for defects, perform length measurements, and/or one make one or more length or cross cuts during processing.
Rewinding Machine for Wall Covering
The wall paper rewinding and inspection machine has been developed in close cooperation with wall paper manufacturers to ensure the wall paper is rolled neat, tight and at high speed.