ASCO heavy-duty feeders are designed to customers' specifications and are capable of unwinding virtually all fabrics, foils and technical textiles without creases and feed them to cutters. Depending on the situation, the feeder can either feed the materials nearly tension free, or with adjustable fabric tension.
Used in: Sun Protection, Projection Screens, Technical Fabrics and Sign Industry.
- Maximum fabric width 500 cm
- Roll diameter to customers’ specification. Max 150 cm (larger diameters on request)
- Roll weight up to 1500 kg (heavier rolls on request)
- Stand-alone, or integrated with any CNC controlled cutter brand
- Unwinding from a shaft with cones, or from a pneumatic expansion shaft
- Edge control for square material supply
- Driven transportation roller, or direct driven unwinding shaft
- Light loop-control system for nearly tension-free material supply, or pneumatic dancer arm for adjustable fabric tension
- Speed automatically adjusted to cutter
- Optional secondary unwinding cradle for rolls up to 30cm diameter
- Optional transportable with docking feature
- Machine dimensions (L x W x H): fabric width+80 x 130 x 140 cm, depending on the design
- Power supply: 208/230/400V, 50/60Hz, 6 bar air supply