Tube Taping Machine
The automatic tape machine applies a double-sided, self-adhesive tape on tubes for (roller) blinds. Positional control allows the distance between the tube end and the tape to be specified precisely at both ends in order to match the tape position with the fabric width and position. This prevents pollution at the tube ends caused by exposed tape.
The tube taping machine can be made compatible with multiple tube diameters Switching between the diameters is very simple. Different tape widths, and jumbo tape rolls can also be applied. The machine includes a feeding tray for tubes and a collection crate in which the tubes are ejected. The operator feeds tubes manually, but an automatic loading system is also available as an option. Transport, taping and ejecting are carried out fully automatic.
Used in: Roller Blinds, Insect Screens and Screens.
- Tube length 60 to 600 cm (different length on request)
- Tube diameter 25 to 85 mm (different range on request)
- Tape start/end distance adjustable between 0 and 20 mm
- Automatic transport system
- Adjustable speed control
- Fully automatic tape dispenser with cutting device
- Automatic ejection to collection tray
- Optional in line integration
- Optional automatic tube feeding
- Optional tube cleaning device
- Machine dimensions depends on tube length.
- Power supply 208/230V, 50/60Hz, 0.25kW